Information you share with us is used for DogDiabetesSite.com's internal business purposes only and DogDiabetesSite.com do not sell or pass on information about you. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share the information, and finally, how you can access that information or contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
- DogDiabetesSite.com collects personal information that you provide when you register with us or use DogDiabetesSite.com’s products or services available.
- DogDiabetesSite.com may aggregate your information with information from other users (without personally identifying you) which is used for statistical purposes only.
- DogDiabetesSite.com may also collect information about your transactions with us, which is a legal requirement in some countries.
- DogDiabetesSite.com require all recipients of our mailings to confirm their subscription prior to us sending out any mail. There are no exceptions.
- DogDiabetesSite.com automatically receives and records. information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. This information is kept confidential and only released to legal bodies who have submitted the correct paperwork.
How we use IP Address Information
- DogDiabetesSite.com may occasionally obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web site. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including :
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting this site from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
- DogDiabetesSite.com may display your IP address to the respective owners of the said IP address and / or host by way of proving subscription or purchase.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set, however, if you configure your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use certain functions offered on our site.
- DogDiabetesSite.com uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using DogDiabetesSite.com’s services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve DogDiabetesSite.com’s content and services.
- DogDiabetesSite.com may permit other entities to set cookies for anonymous tracking but do not permit them access to DogDiabetesSite.com’s own cookies.